Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekend Juggling



So my weekend has just begun and it's already been one of the most productive/craziest of the summer:
1) I've managed to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls
(Thanks Hollywood for taking my childhood dreams and mashing them into an amalgamation of CGI splurging and Shia LeBouf's upchuck)
2) I've traveled to the Land of Disney and spent four hours on a play date with my inner-child.
3) I went with my roomate and his grandparents to see "Taking Steps" a British farce by playwright Alan Ayckbourn.
4) Began a weekend quest to rewatch the original Indy J Trilogy.
5) Currently attempting to become offbook for Little Shops of Horrors, three days before the deadline.
6) I've actually maintained a somewhat regular schedule of Blog Posting, which is more then most of my "blog-buddies" can say. Yay for fads that become hobbies!
7) I'm working on an audition piece for a summer production of the Sound of Music
8) I'm checking out a new church to plug into, so any suggestions are more then welcome.

And the best part is?
There's still two whole days for more!
Yip-yip-yaroo!

No comments: