Time For Some
Honesty
Below are Five Questions my friends and family have asked me over this year,
That I really need to answer again,
This time...
Honestly.
1) What do you want to be when you grow up?
First Answer:
An Actor, A Pastor, Maybe a writer..
True Answer:
I have absolutely no idea, I'm 19 years old, I'm just trying to turn 20 without too many complications
2) Do you miss someone since you went to college?
First Answer:
No, it's been pretty easy to keep myself occupied with new people.
True Answer:
Several someones. Some more then others, and a few more then I can say.
3) How have you been sleeping?
First Answer:
Gee Mom, I've been sleeping great, the beds are nice, and my new sleep schedule works out perfectly.
True Answer:
I haven't had a good nights sleep in over eight months.
4) How does it feel to be out on your own?
First Answer:
Amazing! I don't know if I'll be able to go back home now.
True Answer:
...It's fun, but sometimes, I just miss my mommy.
5) Have you ever been in love?
First Answer: No. Not real love. Not yet.
True Answer: Yes. Head over heels, Ears over Rear, Cliches over Similes.
Honesty
Below are Five Questions my friends and family have asked me over this year,
That I really need to answer again,
This time...
Honestly.
1) What do you want to be when you grow up?
First Answer:
An Actor, A Pastor, Maybe a writer..
True Answer:
I have absolutely no idea, I'm 19 years old, I'm just trying to turn 20 without too many complications
2) Do you miss someone since you went to college?
First Answer:
No, it's been pretty easy to keep myself occupied with new people.
True Answer:
Several someones. Some more then others, and a few more then I can say.
3) How have you been sleeping?
First Answer:
Gee Mom, I've been sleeping great, the beds are nice, and my new sleep schedule works out perfectly.
True Answer:
I haven't had a good nights sleep in over eight months.
4) How does it feel to be out on your own?
First Answer:
Amazing! I don't know if I'll be able to go back home now.
True Answer:
...It's fun, but sometimes, I just miss my mommy.
5) Have you ever been in love?
First Answer: No. Not real love. Not yet.
True Answer: Yes. Head over heels, Ears over Rear, Cliches over Similes.
1 comment:
how is it that being honest is both the easiest and the hardest?
Post a Comment