I know that God has a claim to my soul,
So when I die my destination is his to decide.
I am not afraid of poverty.
I know that there will always be money,
And a hunger for more of it.
I am not afraid of love.
Because I do not know what love is,
Thus I cannot fear it.
I am not afraid of losing myself,
Because I have yet to find myself,
.But.
I am afraid of losing you,
And that scares me to death.
So when I die my destination is his to decide.
I am not afraid of poverty.
I know that there will always be money,
And a hunger for more of it.
I am not afraid of love.
Because I do not know what love is,
Thus I cannot fear it.
I am not afraid of losing myself,
Because I have yet to find myself,
.But.
I am afraid of losing you,
And that scares me to death.

No comments:
Post a Comment