Sunday, May 25, 2008

Relationship Tip #592


On occasion a very schmaltzy idea will pop into my mind,
An idea that could possibly make my romantic life a little easier.
So allow me to enlighten you as to my most recent amorous epiphany
(In hopes that you may help spread the love.)
(...So to speak.)
Many guys may not admit this,

But we need to have things spelled out for us.

I guess what I mean is:

I need to know if I'm special to you.
It's simple really.

I need to know if I'm wasting my time trying to get to know you.

So if you could let me know how you feel about me,
Sooner then Later.
That'd be great.
I know, I know,
It's usually not a ladies place to address her feelings so plainly,
but times are changing,
So for Pete's sake,
Open Up!


No comments: