
Few people know that I am actually a classified Mutant. It's true, I have mastered an odd anatomical function that many just stumble upon by accident. I can gleek. Not by accident, or on the occasion when I sneeze, but I can do so on a whim, at my command.
I control the forces of my saliva, and at the speed of spit I can thrust them from my tongue in an outward direction.
...But don't worry. I know that with Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility.
The truth is, this genetic blessing, has become a lip-smacking curse. Now whenever I speak, or see the sight of food, my gleeking powers malfunction and cause any one in a two foot radius to be showered by my expectorating mayhem.
It's sad really. People see my powers glitch and they assume that I am just a disgusting amateur of the Salivating Arts. ...Little do they know the true potential of my gleeking.
Honestly, it started out as a cool trick, and then it became a cool way to gross-out my squeamish friends, and now...It's out of control
I am tired of being a freak, outcast from society (mainly open salad bars)... Charles Xavier was wrong! THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THE HOMO-SUPERIOR!
Oh well. I guess I just have to realize...
Spit Happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment