Wednesday, February 27, 2008

...Clearify?

I wouldn't consider myself a political zealot, or even an avid enthusiast. But I do keep up with the news here and there, and I also subscribe to newsletters from Mike Huckabee (I know I know, but what can I say...I like Mike)

And as I was reading one of those "PLEASE SEND US CASH-MONEY" Emails. I scrolled to the bottom and noticed a section for comments.

Now you see this whole Primary on March 4th is kind of a big deal. And Huckabee wants to meet McCain on the stage for a good old fashioned Lincoln-Douglas debate and Big Mike has asked his supporters to write to John McCain to encourage him to accept the invitation.

Normally, I would just take it in, and delete it. But then I found this particular comment attached to the letter to John McCain....And frankly. I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment 5569

"Dear Senator McCain,

I have writen you. You know my fears if you are our nominee. Please agree to this debate.
Perhaps you can clearify your stands so I can
vote for you if you are our nominee."

...Normally I do not mock other's and their political standings. But seriously. If you are writing a letter to a rivaling presidential candidate with intentions to have him debate YOUR candidate, You damn well better use spell check.

Seriously.

How's that for Clearification?

No comments: